Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer of 1983

Let's take a trip in the Way Back machine, shall we? I've been wanting to scrap the family reunion we had back in '83, but had been holding off because the handful of pictures that I have from then are less than stellar. It's a wonder anyone even bothered!

But I finally just sat down, used the so-so pictures, and told the tale of our crazy family reunion where adult pranks ran wild! (At least that's how my mother remembers it. My only clear memory of that weekend is my cousin Jay peeing on a bee that then chased him back to our tent in the yard.)

Here's the LO I came up with. If you want to be able to read the journaling, check out this page in my ACOT gallery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!! Boy, that was a fun weekend. Too bad we can't watch the video. Would have been a hoot. Thanks! Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT