Friday, July 3, 2009

Stuart Little - The Saga Continues

Stuart has been doing some new things this past week. One is cute, one is puzzling. The cute thing is that he's found a new toy in one of Xander's plastic jacks. He carries it around in his mouth, he'll drop it down the stairs if the gate is open and then run after it, and he bats it around the house at all hours of the day (and night!). I've been trying to catch a picture of him with the jack in his mouth, but haven't had any luck.


The puzzling Stuart thing is that all this week, after I turn off my alarm he'll come into bed with me and let me pet him. He'll lay on my, lick my face, and act like almost every other cat I've ever had. Which is totally against type for Stuart! This morning started out the same, but then while I was petting him he wrapped himself around my arm and I'm once again all scratched up and bloody. Now that's the Stuart I know!


One thing's for sure. This wackadoo cat fits in perfectly with this wackadoo family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like he's bi-polar. Nothing worse than a cat with mental issues. Maybe you should wear an arm shield before you pet him. Might be less painful. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT