Friday, November 20, 2009

Xander - singing fool!

My boy loves music - he listens to it in the car, and has a CD playing all night when he goes to bed. He has his own playlist on my MP3 player, and I've burned him several CDs with music he's selected. It's always so interesting to see what songs he really likes.

For instance, he's in Dr. Demento mode right now. He's been learning Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah (by Allen Sherman) and it's hilarious to hear him sing it! And if you don't believe me, check out the new video at the bottom of the page. You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How adorable is he, really? I love that he can sing acapella at the age of six and be in tune. Give him an extra big hug from grammy and nanny! Love ya.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT