Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Xander's First Digital Scrapbook Pages!

It makes a mother proud, I tell ya! The other night Xander asked if he could "make a picture" on the laptop like I do all the time. So I set him up with some pictures (he requested Halloween) and a scrap kit. The rest he did himself, with the exception of some spelling help from me. And no, I didn't correct his pronunciation of Michael Meyers - his way is cuter! LOL!

After he finished Halloween, Xander decided he wanted to do a Christmas page too. Again, all I did was set him up with a kit and some pictures. This is what he came up with:

I'm sure he'll get the hang of this in no time, assuming he wants to do more. Mommy's little scrapbooker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Xander! Great looking pages! We're very proud of you! Stop smiling, Mom! Love ya'll, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT