Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Budding Songwriter

Xander's Netflix movie this week is the SpongeBob SquarePants movie (feel my joy). At the end of the movie there's a big musical number, all rock and roll. Xander loves this part. He'll dance around, or sometimes get out his own guitar to jam along with SpongeBob.




After viewing this once, he decided he was going to write his own song. So he sat down with his little notebook and a pencil, and wrote this:


I am an idiot
You're an idiot
Everyone is an idiot ooooo
Please help me I am trapped
In idiot land
I am a real stupid idiot ooo
Help I am a wizard of stupid land


Okay, so this clearly isn't Top 40 material. But I think it's hilarious! Now he just needs to set it to music. My little songwriter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next Barry Manilow! It's nice that he included everyone in on the idiot thing. I loved it. Give him a kiss from his Grammy and Nanny! Love you all.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT