Monday, August 9, 2010

Chained To My Laptop

So, you want to know how I spent my weekend? What fun and exciting things I did? This about sums it up:


Yup, I was in front of my computer all weekend, except for one run into Oneonta for groceries. And what was I doing, you might ask. Playing games? Scrapbooking? Nope.

My new thing is writing fan fiction. Yes, fan fiction. And don't look at me like that! It's gotten me back into writing, which is definitely a good thing - Mom can attest to how many unfinished stories I have out there. I'll never win any awards for the fan fic, but I have lots of fans who like what I write and that sure makes my day.

I completed eight - I think - chapters for three different stories this weekend. I stayed up till 1am. My back is sore. My brain is fuzzy. But I don't care, because I really missed how much fun it is for me to write. So there, naysayers!

And if you're a little bit curious, and would like to check out what I'm doing, you can check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's writing again! Praise the Lord! This is one proud Mama here. I'm loving your writing, Sange! FYI - Alice came today. Will watch tomorrow. Love you, kiss Boo. M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT