Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Another Day

It was just an average day for the Brunos. I took the day off work and so did Joe. We took Xander to pick out new eyeglass frames for school - SpongeBob, of course! - and then to see the doctor for his annual physical. I can report that he weighs 72 pounds and is 51 inches tall. Yikes!

We stopped for lunch at McDonald's, because Xander likes their nuggets the best. We both got Happy Meals so he could get two Batman toys, and Joe had something large and beefy. LOL!


Back in the car, this time to Walmart for groceries. Xander was excited because he got to get a new backpack for school, one that's loaded with pockets. Hopefully this one will be a lot sturdier than the two he had last year. It sure cost a whole lot more!


Back in the car to head home and have a little down time. Xander tried out his new chocolate milk cup, and I took a little nap. Then we went to Sundaes for some ice cream - before we had dinner! We haven't hit the ice cream places much this summer, so we were overdue.


Joe and I finished up the day with a movie, some Au Jus sauce and a loaf of peasant bread. I scrapped the day for a Xander scrapbook page, and then we all went to bed. Just another day with the Brunos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tie die shirt! Very 60's. I love you guys! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT