Friday, August 20, 2010

Inked!

Guess who got her first tattoo yesterday? Me!

I've been wanting one for several years now, but not badly enough to face the needles. But I guess part of the new me is to not be afraid of stuff like that anymore. So I made an appointment with one of Joe's tattoo guys - Rob, at Grateful Ink in Stamford - and last night after work Joe and I both went over for tattoos (of course Joe had to get one too!).


Did it hurt? Heck yeah! But I was so proud of myself. No crying, no flinching. I didn't embarrass myself. And the tattoo only took about an hour to do...maybe less. And I love it! It's sore today, but nothing too bad.

Today - getting some blue put in the hair! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love it!!! Good job designing it. Can't wait to see the hair. Love you, kiddo! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT