Monday, August 16, 2010

Cleaning Day?

Xander's room is a Stage 5 disaster area. You have to kick things aside to walk in there. Papers, clothes, toys...it's everywhere. It drives me crazy. So I told Xander he had to spend the weekend cleaning it. He didn't actually get started until Sunday afternoon.


While he was cleaning, I was busy doing other things. Writing, washing dishes, fixing dinner, coloring my hair. Xander didn't end up getting very much done in there, surprise surprise. But he DID do this:


Now my mom will remind me that I had similar difficulties cleaning my own room. But I don't think I had quite the horrendous mess in mine that Xander constantly has in his. (That's my story, anyway!) We'll see how he does after daycare today. Not getting my hopes up too high!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got nothing to say. (Hee-hee) Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT