Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apparently, He Had A VERY Good Day!

Joe very nicely made his point about the benefits of motorcycle riding yesterday. The weather was nice, so he took his bike out for a spin. At the end of my work day, he popped up in my office with this:

As if that wasn't nice enough (he almost never gives me flowers), the second part of my birthday present was also ready today and he presented me with that as well.

The ring was one my father had given to my mother way back in the way back (does this jog your memory now, Mom?) and I was tired of it languishing in my lock box. Joe had it resized for me to wear as a pinky ring.

So you can see how Joe's good day in turn gave me a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I got nothing. I guess it's lost with 1st grade. Love the flower, though. Love you all! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT