Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Bruno Photos

Wednesday was a random photo day at the Big Blue Barn. I wanted Joe to take some pictures of me when I got home from work, cause I thought I looked pretty good, but this is the best one he got:


Since turnabout is fair play, I took a picture of him checking his Blackberry. He doesn't get service in the house, but in the driveway he does. He was checking to see if there were any messages from work.


Later in the evening I discovered I needed a photo of myself reading to use for a scrapbook page. I asked my helpful assistant, Xander, to take a couple of pictures of me. This came out the best:


Of course, he also felt the need to take about ten pictures of the SpongeBob episode he was watching, which he just thought was the coolest thing ever.


Just another typical Bruno day!

2 comments:

Jessica Caggiano said...

Katie does the same thing. I will go to download my pictures and see like 50 photos I didn't take.. but sometimes they are great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, he's a good photographer, too! Must run in the family. Nice to see you all. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT