Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just don't understand people who don't like celebrating their birthdays. Speaking for myself, I love being the center of attention and getting showered with cards and gifts. :)



Yesterday was my 37th birthday. Xander sang to me, Joe sang to me, I got cards, I went to work and got more singing and more cards and presents! I had a ton of Facebook birthday wishes, my boss took me to lunch, and she even got my favorite kind of cake! (yellow with chocolate frosting, in case you're taking notes for next year)


Joe bought me dinner. My moms sang me my annual birthday song over the phone. The whole day was all about me, me, me! And my sister-in-law even made me a scrapbook page! Didn't this come out cute?


All in all, it was a great birthday. I'm a pretty lucky gal. Thanks, everyone, for making it such a special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve for everyday to be your birthday, Sange! You are the woman! Love you, the woman who gave birth to you.:)

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT