Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Own Little Hatter

So, if you've been following this blog at all you know I have a certain...obsession...with the Hatter character from Syfy Channel's Alice movie. I need a twelve-stop program or something, I think! Anyway, Xander is well aware of my infatuation with Hatter, and he also likes to watch the movie. This week he started quoting me Hatter lines, with his version of a British accent to boot! Hilarious!


Now when he wants something from me, Xander promises me Hatter lines. Sometimes that works. Sometimes not. Still funny though! For your entertainment, I have a new video down at the bottom of the page with two of my favorites. Check out my funny kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! He's got the accent down pat! I love his teeth coming in, too. Give him a squeeze for us, Gov'na. Love you all, M & V.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT