Thursday, July 15, 2010

Obsessed Much??

It seems that this is my year for obsessions. First it was Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (Hatter!). Then the Syfy Channel's movie Alice (Hatter again!). The Syfy Hatter was played by a British actor named Andrew-Lee Potts and I like him so much I just went ahead and bought the first three seasons of his BBC show Primeval.


Now I'm loving Primeval! Lots of dinos and narrow escapes, and the Brits have no problem killing off major characters so you just never know who's going to be next. I love the Abby-Connor relationship (when will she finally just admit she loves him?) and the special effects aren't all that bad, considering. And I love that Connor wears hats too!


So now I'm combing the internet looking for info on Season 4, which is airing in January (pretty sure). I'm reading Primeval and Alice fanfic. And I just might start stalking Andrew-Lee Potts, haven't decided on that yet. LOL!

I think I maybe need a twelve step program or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm a hatter-holic. Hang in there, Sange. Obsessions are okay. Love you bunches, Mommo.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT