Friday, July 30, 2010

Ah...The Humble Pork Pie Hat!

As you might remember from an earlier post, I am once again becoming a hat person. I picked up a little fedora a couple of weeks ago, but now have set my sights higher. I found the most adorable Pork Pie hat online and I want it so bad! It's pricey - more than I would ever normally spend on any article of clothing, much less a hat - but it's a Kangol and Joe says that's a really good brand. My only trouble now, besides putting aside some moolah, is picking the color. I'm torn between natural:



And brown:


Plus now Joe wants one too. He's such a copy cat! So...which one do you think will look better on me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cream. V likes it, too. That's our vote. Love you, M and V.

Unknown said...

I am NOT a copycat. I am a hat whore. The Original Hatter so to speak and you dear heart are my enabler.

The Steigmeiers said...

I like that natural one better I think that it will show up better on your head and go with more items than the brown one will. Either one is nice though.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT