Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Cat and his Monkey

My mother-in-law won this really cute monkey at the fair earlier this month. She gave it to Xander, and he carried it around for a whole day. Ever since then, the monkey has been relegated to the piles of toys on the floor in Xander's room. Only now, he has a new friend.


Every morning when I go in to snuggle with Xander, Stuart comes along. Next thing I know, he's rolling around on the floor with that monkey. Sometimes he bites it and wrestles with it, other times he just licks it. New friend? Substitute kitty? Who knows!

But it sure is awful cute!

Oh, and since today's post is all about Stuart, I'll add an LOL Cat that I made from one of his recent pics, for your entertainment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that cat gets more and more bizzare every day. Let me know when he starts lifting blinds and flushing toilets. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT