Monday, August 25, 2008

Crop Hangover

Well, the crop is over. I think I should've taken today off of work to recover, I'm so tired my eyes hurt! (Hmmm...this might be due to the chat I participated in on Saturday night till 4am!)


I had such a great time! It's fun hanging out with my online friends, playing games and telling jokes. And I even got some scrappy stuff accomplished! Now I'll be counting down the months till the next crop. Gonna be a long three months!


Shout-out to the Posse!! Love you gals!! And to Tracy, my heterosexual digi scrapping partner for life!! Some of the best friends I've never met!! ::smooch::

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And a good time was had by all. Way to go, Sange! Love the boys specs! Love ya, M.

Jeanne Norman (Photographer) said...

Great blog cass and acot was rocking even late at night! love ya

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT