Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 2 of the Online Crop

Day 2 of the online crop at A Cherry On Top has started, and I'm already tired! I was up until 2am this morning, chatting and scrapping and having fun. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before my hostess time comes up at 1pm! If you stop by the ACOT site then, you can see me in action! Probably won't be pretty, though, LOL!

Not sure what an online crop is? ACOT hosts one every three months or so, and it runs from Friday through Sunday. There are challenges to get people scrapping, fast scraps that have to be completed in an hour, Bingo games (mine is tonight at 9pm, fyi!) and lots of other kinds of games. As a hostess, I give out points that can be used in the online store, and for Bingo and fast scraps I can give out $5 gift certificates. It's pretty fun!

I'm over at my friend Cathy's house for the weekend, since I'm not online at home and she has high speed wireless. Boo ya! And since this is kind of like a mini vacation, here are the supplies I've laid in to get me through the weekend:

Some stop by ACOT and visit me! I'll be there allllllll day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Tried to contact you on ACOT, but couldn't find an email addy or contact place for you. You're doing a great job! (As always, of course.) Hope it's going well for you. Love you bunches, Mommo.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT