Monday, August 18, 2008

My Son, the Swinger!

Xander has finally learned how to swing!! After both myself and his daycare provider took the hard line of no more pushing, he's finally stopped whining for people to push him and now he can swing sooo high! Here is a picture of Xander this weekend at the playground:


I tell ya, sometimes it's the little things that can be so exciting!


Speaking of little things, I told Joe last night that I'm going to be so sad when Xander is finally big enough to have his feet reach the floor when he's on the potty. You wouldn't think that would be cause for nostalgia, but hey, we are talking about me here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good Mom! If you're getting sentimental about feet hitting the floor, what's gonna happen when he starts driving? Love ya, Ma.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT