Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good Ole Trixie Belden!

I don't know what you were reading as a kid, but I was totally hooked on the Trixie Belden mystery series. I loved her way more than Nancy Drew! Trixie and her friends regularly solved mysteries, and managed to get themselves out of whatever trouble they got into mostly without adult help.

It took me until after college to get a complete set of the Trixie books, all 39 of them. (And no, Eli, I still don't want to sell them on ebay!) Imagine my surprise when, as a grown-up who still occasionally read through a Trixie mystery from time to time, I found a whole website devoted to the characters! In fact, the characters were living on in fan fiction tales of every kind imaginable, from the Bob-Whites in the Old West to Trixie mixing it up with the boys from Supernatural. And every kind of tale in between.


If you're a like-minded Trixie fan, you can check out all the fun at Jixemitri. Does Trixie hook up with Jim? Or does she go for Dan? Always wish Regan had his own stories? It's all here! So let your inner Trixie geek come out and play!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT