Monday, August 31, 2009

Crop Hangover

Man, I have the worst crop hangover! I spent this weekend at my friend Cathy's house, borrowing her Wi-Fi for the Summer ACOT Crop. It was fun, especially since it was the first crop I wasn't hostesssing, so I just got to play and hang out. The hangover part comes in as a direct result of two late-night chats with my posse. We signed off at 1:30am on Friday, and 2:30 on Saturday. Yawn!



Here I am sitting on Cathy's floor, scrapping and watching lots of TV. And in case you're interested, here are some stats from the crop:

  • Challenges Completed: 7 (that's scrapbook pages)
  • Fast Scraps Completed: 1

  • Bingo Games Played: 2 (lost both)

  • Posts Made: 129

  • Points Won: 175

I also hosted Caturday. Fun times! I want to give a shout-out to my Posse for two awesome (and educational, LOL!) chats: Angie, Jeanne Marie, Jess & Ondrea. And extra special thanks to Cathy for letting me hang around her house and eat her food! Now if I could just sleep for two extra days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Sange. Sometimes it's nice to have some me time, even if you have a hangover afterward. Love you! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT