Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Norwegian Sister

My good buddy Chris is in from Norway now on her vacation. I took the day off work yesterday to spend with her, because tomorrow she's off on a cross-country trip, then a visit to North Carolina and Hawaii. Wow! So we only had the one day to hang out.



We didn't do much. Just a trip to Oneonta to check out the mall, Walmart, and have breakfast for lunch at Denny's. Still, it sure was nice to have a girl's day out and get all caught up with each other. And I'm ashamed to say that while I did in fact bring my camera, this is the only picture I took. Chris has some good ones on her camera, which she'll hopefully send to me at some point.

Joe manned the BBQ for our dinner (nothing like some American burgers and hot dogs, LOL!) and Chris got to have a nice long chat with Mom on the phone. It was a great visit, but much too short. Before she left, Chris asked if she could call me her American sister. Aww! Of course I said yes! My family...so international! Have a great vacation, Chris!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She certainly is a unique individual. I hope she never loses her spirit. Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT