Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Swim

I'll go ahead and say it. I haven't been swimming all summer. But who can blame me? We had so many cool and wet days, there was no way I was going in the pool. Now that it's been in the upper 80s, though, I've changed my tune. So when I went to pick up Xander from his overnight at Grandma's on Sunday I joined him at the Richmondville pool.



It was cold at first (see my chilled expression?) but I finally just dunked under and then it was fine.


Xander loved having me in the pool with him. He rode on my back, and we had races from one side to the other.

Might have to break down this year and get over to Minekill for a swim, especially if these scorching temps continue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a dip in the pool to cool your jets! Get it while you can, Sange! Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT