Friday, August 21, 2009

It's A DS World!

We had Andy, Angie & Josh over for dinner and visiting this week. When they heard that Xander and Joe had each gotten a DS, they all brought theirs over (plus an extra for me to use!). They gave Xander a couple of games for a belated birthday present, and Angie let me try out her Price is Right game on her lime green DS. (It was fun!) And then Andy, Angie and Joe linked up to play eachother in Call of Duty 4.


Too funny! Xander and Josh were also playing games together, or Josh would show Xander how to play one of his new games. In between gaming, they played with toys and played outside.

Before they left for the evening, all six of us linked up to play Mario Kart. Xander and I always came in last, and I had to call it quits after awhile (I'm embarrassed to say that I got motion sick playing that game!). What did we ever do for fun before the DS?? (That's a rhetorical question, Mom!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the modern techno-family. Makes me tear up just thinking about it! Love you all, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT